Wedding Photographer Hertfordshire - About Me
Relaxed, Natural Wedding Photography for Awesome Couples Throughout Hertfordshire, the UK and Beyond!
About Hertfordshire Wedding Photographer - Sean Wood
Hi, I'm Sean, it's nice to meet you. I'm a Wedding Photographer, covering Hertfordshire, the rest of the UK and Europe. It's awesome that of all the places you could be, you have found yourself here, I'm glad you did! I love taking pictures of people and their amazing moments, I have from the first time I picked up a camera in my early teens.
I understand that choosing the right wedding photographer is a tough call. It's as much about the connection and relationship between you and your photographer as it is about their technical and artistic ability. I'm lucky enough witness some of the most precious and important moments in peoples lives, so it's important that you know a little bit about me and my world!
- At the centre of my world is my wife Kelly, and my beautiful daughter Emily. Kelly is my rock, and Emily my inspiration. I'm really fortunate to have these girls in my life, they are awesome.
- I'm from Devon, but now live in a lovely little village in Hertfordshire. One day I'll move back to Devon and live in a little house near the Sea!
- I love cars, and would happily sell my house to buy a Pagani Zonda, Kelly's not so keen on that idea.
- I love keeping fit (most of the time!); Running, Weight Lifting, Spinning, Boxing, anything that gets the endorphin's flowing!
- Every time I meet up with friends I believe I'm 25 again, the morning after reminds me that I'm not.
- I love coffee.
- I genuinely love photography, and to be able to earn a living through capturing memories for people is truly a privilege.
- I'm a professional member of both the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).
- I'm lucky enough to have trained with some of the best wedding photographers in the world, and this has been key to developing my own unique style and approach.
I have a fun, friendly and relaxed approach, and a keen eye for those special moments; and for me, that's what photography is all about.
When it comes to photographing your wedding, it's a privilege and an honour to share in your special day; to witness the love, emotion, happiness and pride that flows through you and your closest friends and family. My unobtrusive approach allows me to capture some of the happiest moments of your life for you to treasure; the look, the kiss, the laughter...
And once the confetti has settled, it's an amazing feeling to be able to give to you a set of beautiful images which capture those little moments, and freeze them for you to relive again and again.
To lean more about how I like to work, please have a little read about my approach here. Please also have a look at the commitment that make to each and every couple that I work with. Finally, feel free to browse around my recent weddings to get a feel for my work.
If you are looking for a Hertfordshire Wedding Photographer, or anywhere else for that matter, I'd really love to hear from you.