I’m a Hertfordshire Wedding Photographer but I’ll work anywhere in the UK, and I’m more than happy to travel further afield if you are planning your wedding overseas, I love to travel.
The constant thread through my work is authenticity, and it’s no different with my pricing. I want you to be absolutely clear on how much it will cost you to book me as your wedding photographer.
I offer two simple options, Full Day (As long as you need me there), and Half day (Upto 6 hours). Both options include as standard:
- A pre-wedding meet up over coffee and cake (or something healthier if you are on a pre-wedding health kick!), a great chance to get to know each other and to find out what’s most important to you in the photography of your big day. If we can’t meet, we can call or Skype – and I’ll eat cake on your behalf.
- Up to full-day's photography coverage, from preparation to last orders!
- Individually edited images (with full printing rights) to tell the full story of your day, presented on a unique USB key in a personalised keepsake cotton-covered box.
- A promise that I will not pose you, or ask you to say cheese! And I won’t interrupt the flow of your day by setting up lighting rigs or pushing reflectors in your face!
- Pricing for full-day (unlimited coverage) is £1095, and half-day (6 hours coverage) is £825.
- You can also add an optional Engagement/Pre-wedding shoot at a location of your choosing. A couple of hours having fun, taking pictures, and getting to know each other! Choosing to include the engagement shoot will add £250 to the total cost.
- A second photographer is available with the Full Day coverage for an additional £300. This is not required (I'm always moving!) but can provide some different perspectives throughout the day.
- Bespoke options are available for destination weddings. Give me a shout to discuss your plans if you are marrying overseas.
- An additional £100 will be charged (with prior agreement) if an overnight stay is required.
To reserve your date I require a Booking Fee of 25%, with the balance due 14 days before the wedding date.
Not every couple want a physical album – there are so many other ways to share and display your images, and that’s all good. If you do want one, I can design one for you, and my friends over at Folio can work their magic to create something amazing for you. Folio albums are handmade in the UK, and they are very special indeed. If you would like to know more about what I can offer here, just let me know when you contact me and I can give you some more information with guide pricing.
A little gift from me:
As a little thank you for allowing me the privilege to be present on your wedding day, I will create a beautiful slide show for you free of charge. This brings your photos to life in an incredibly personal and meaningful way, and you can share it with friends and family. Here’s one I did for Elyssa & Lewis:
I shoot a set number of weddings each year to keep me fresh and focused. Dates go very quickly.
If you’d like to find out more about booking me please get in touch to discuss your plans and my availability.
I’m lucky enough to receive many more enquiries than I can cover each year, and if I’m not free for your date, I know some other awesome photographers who can help.