Wedding Photographer Hertfordshire - Pricing
Relaxed, Natural Wedding Photography for Awesome Couples Throughout Hertfordshire, the UK and Beyond!
Your Wedding Photography is just that, an investment. It's an investment in the rest of your life together. The photos from your wedding day will spark memories about how you looked and felt; about how you and your closest friends and family celebrated together. It's a record of your day, which will stand the test of time.
I'm a Hertfordshire Wedding Photographer, but I cover the whole of the UK for weddings, and I'm more than happy to travel further afield if you are planning your big day overseas.. I love to travel!
I'm always very open with my pricing, and I really try to keep it as simple as I can. This is how I like it to be when I'm buying something, so there will be no hard sell, no 'contact me' to find the price, and absolutely no hidden charges.
I'm not a Gold, Silver and Bronze 'package' kind of photographer. I simply offer two options, full-day (10 hours), and half-day (upto 6 hours).
Both options include:
- A pre-wedding meet up over coffee and cake (or something healthier if you're on a pre-wedding health kick!), a great chance to get to know each other, and discuss what is most important to you in the photography of your big day. If a personal meet up is not possible, we can Skype - but that means I cant buy you a coffee!
- Up to full-day's photography coverage, from preparation to last orders!
- Individually edited images (with full printing rights) to tell the full story of your day, presented on a unique USB key in a personalised keepsake cotton-covered box.
- A promise that I will not pose you, or ask you to say cheese! And I wont interrupt the flow of your day by setting up lighting rigs or pushing reflectors in your face!
Pricing for full-day is £1095, and half-day is £825.
- You can also add an optional Engagement/Pre-wedding shoot at a location of your choosing. A couple of hours having fun, taking pictures and getting to know each other! A great way to blow away any wedding photography nerves before the main event! This will be relaxed and natural, I won't pose you, I'll just take some images of you both doing something that you enjoy..a coffee..a meal..a walk in the country..anything that's natural and relaxed for you as a couple. Adding the engagement shoot will add £250 to the total cost.
- Bespoke options are available for destination weddings.
I've chosen to work with Folio for my album presentation. Folio albums are handmade in the UK, designed by photographers for photographers. Each couple will receive a personalised USB key, presented in a beautiful cotton covered box, with the option to add a hand-bound fine art book, made using the finest quality cover materials, papers and inks. I also offer mounted fine art prints. Please take a look at the Albums & Prints section for details. As I have mentioned, the images are yours, and you can do with them exactly as you please! If you would like my help with Albums etc, I will be happy to assist, but there is absolutely no sales push from me.
As a thank you for being awesome when my family needed you the most, I offer a 10% discount for all of the amazing people who work for the NHS.
Speak to Me!
If you are planning your big day, and think that I could be a good fit to capture your memories, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat to get things started! :-)
*Imagery within each product belongs to the respective photographer, and are for example purpuses only